Thursday, January 7, 2010

experimenting with mini

I finally used my diana mini this week and took a couple rolls of film, shitty film I might add. These were all shot with Kodak 400. The guys at the camera store tried to warn us but hey, Shlee and I were on a budget!

Overall I'm not totally dissatisfied but they definitely could be better. Now that I know how my camera works and what films not to use, I think the next rolls will be a lot better!






















































































































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really like the last one! also, the charms building (the big white one that said liquor on top) just got demolished in AP ;-(

Shlee said...

Oh man, I ruined the one... then again, the film ruined all of them!