Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2009: my year in retrospect

(I'm stealing this idea from Shlee because I like it.)

The year 2009 has been pretty good to me artistically. Not only does it show in my portfolio but also in my artistic endeavors. Here are a few of my achievements from the past year.

-Schmap Online Guides in New Zealand selected my photo to be part of their collection for their Wellington Zoo brochure. (Pretty cool having your art showcased all the way across the world!)

-I graduated from the University of Delaware with a BFA in photography and a minor in Art History.

-I was accepted to Kala Art Institute in Berkely, California in July where I spent a month working on alternative process photography.



Here's to hoping that 2010 is full of bigger and better achievements!

No comments: