Wednesday, September 16, 2009

voyuer eye

I'm really interested in the act of voyeurism. I don't have a particular reason, nor do I openly practice it but the topic itself intrigues me.

For a while alot of my work had a voyeuristic approach. In this piece I brought my camera around and recorded people in the dark. I was interested in the lack of identity between the people and the acts that were taking place. In the final piece it is very hard to distinguish people, which is something I will have to work on, but overall I think some of the stills with the video projection are kind of beautiful.















The eyes in their wet stage. Yes, that is mold growing on them.















Fired, painted, and on the wall.














Video projection still.















Video projection still.














Video projection still.



Voyeur Movie.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

You should defs post the version set to music!

Kerri O'Neill said...

i can't find it!!!! :(